Job Position: Registered Nurse I Maroochydore I 2024
Company: Regis Aged Care
Location: Maroochydore, QLD
Registered Nurse I Maroochydore I 2024 Job Details:
At Regis, we recognise the importance of the role our clinicians have now and into the future.
To support the best care outcomes, we have a dedicated leadership team based on the size of the Home and a strong Clinical Support Specialist team in each region.
Our Continuity of Care model has a holistic view to how we care for our residents by allocating the same carer to the same group of residents, as often as possible. We know this is better for our residents, that it builds trusted relationships and is more fulfilling for you – our future employee.
Why work for us?
- Enjoy a flexible working environment to balance your life and wellbeing. Full time, part time or flexible working hours across all days and shifts to suit you.
- Competitive hourly rates, paid overtime and weekend penalties, with the ability to purchase annual leave / take unpaid leave.
- Strong professional opportunities to support completion of Post Graduate Degree qualifications through our Study Assistance Program and clinical development programs.
- Be inspired, be supported and be developed with progressive career pathways and opportunities to relocate to any of our Homes or regions across Australia.
- Discounts and benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more through Maxxia Rewards and My Brands.
- Discounts on selected health insurance and access to wellbeing services.
- Employee wellness platforms including Employee Assistance Program, providing counselling, financial advice and personal support.
- Reward and recognition programs including our Annual National Care Awards.
- Sponsorship opportunities offering a pathway to permanent residency at a number of our Homes nationally.
- Employee Referral Program – refer a friend and be rewarded.
About the role
Located only minutes from the Maroochydore CBD, Regis Maroochydore is set amongst well-tended lawns, palm trees, verandas, sunny courtyards and a large outdoor area shaded beneath sails.
How you’ll care
- Lead exceptional care outcomes, through the coordination and delivery of person-centred care.
- Oversight of the resident across the day, identifying changes in preference, needs or wellbeing, and prompt escalation for support.
- Seeing the resident as an individual, prompting choice and independence, with support provided as needed.
- Develop comprehensive care plans, conduct thorough assessments of needs and preferences, and implement appropriate care strategies.
- Manage and safely administer medications following established protocols.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation, including admission assessments, care plans, interventions, and progress notes.
- Work in partnership with our carers to deliver our Continuity of Carer model.
What will you bring
- A passion for caring for others.
- Commitment to a holistic care approach and supporting residents to achieve their goals and support their needs.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- Current AHPRA registration (Nursing).
- Experienced and new graduates welcome to apply
Regis offers a diverse range of care options including residential aged care, home care, retirement living, day therapy and day respite. Regis is one of the largest providers of aged care in Australia and cares for more than 7,000 residents and clients each year.
To deliver on our purpose, we foster collaborative teams where everyone’s contribution is valued, and our community of support is truly exceptional. With national and local support, you’ll be part of a team that truly cares.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People and individuals from all backgrounds, including those caring for and living with a disability, to apply.
Ready to apply?
If our approach to caring and this role sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively talk to our recruitment specialist Deepti at if you have any questions regarding your application!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.