Job Position: Receptionist
Company: Sanctuary Group
Location: Launceston, TAS
Receptionist Job Details:
Cedar Grange, Cross Lanes, Lanstephan, Launceston, PL15 8FB
£21,983.52 per annum based on 39 hours per week (pro rata)
37.5 hours available
Why work for us?
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Sanctuary Care is to enrich the lives of both our residents and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team. There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at Cedar Grange for all regardless of role.
Sanctuary Care has over 100 care homes and you can ‘feel’ the difference a team makes the moment you step through one of our doors. The team at Cedar Grange is special and we’re looking for special people to join us. Become a part of it and apply for this role.
Where you’ll work
Cedar Grange nursing home is a beautiful building set in the historic town of Launceston close to a range of shops and restaurants, activities and community groups.
Are you our next Receptionist? Here’s more about the role:
In this role you will be a key part of the team, whether you’re advising customers and dealing with their queries or tackling administrative tasks.
For this wide-ranging customer service and administrative role we’re looking for you to utilise your excellent people skills along with strong IT experience, including Word, Excel and Outlook. A positive and helpful approach with experience in a customer service setting is also essential.
As Receptionist in our Care Home you will interact with relatives, residents and visitors. Strong administrative skills are required but it’s just as important to us that you’re focused on delivering exceptional customer service and are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated person, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Benefits and rewards
- We know you work so hard and being the best Receptionist you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime enhancement
- Occupational sick pay after qualifying period
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £500 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary Care
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care.
We hope you feel you could be our next team member.
Job Reference: 215702
Closing date: 02 February 2024
We might get a lot of applications so reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Don’t miss out, please apply early.