Job title: Production Supervisor/Work Group Manager – 3rd Shift
Company: Trane Technologies
Expected salary: $75000 – 90000 per year
Location: Pueblo, CO
Production Supervisor/Work Group Manager – 3rd Shift Job Details:
At and through our businesses including and , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We’re a team that dares to look at the world’s challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane Technologies in Pueblo is hiring a Production Supervisor for 3rd shift. In this role you will supervise and coordinate daily operation of production shift with responsibility for achieving quality and cost effectiveness in an on time and efficient manner. Responsible for implementing and driving change in a high volume, fast-paced, lean manufacturing environment. Interacts daily with department supervisors/leaders in Operations, Quality, Human Resources, Finance, Materials, Engineering, and Continuous Improvement.
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned work group, including safety, quality, cost and output schedule performance.
- Supervises the activities of production or plant associates to achieve objectives with regard to quality, cost and time. Evaluates the performance of associates and completes necessary reports. Recommends merit increases and training/development needs.
- Supervises the utilization of materials to assure an appropriate amount of parts are available to maintain smooth production flow; identifies wasteful practices and methods; reports any problems/concerns with viable solutions to the Manager of Production; and reports suggestions recommended by associates for procedure change, etc.
- Actively support plant programs and goals, including but not limited to: units per man hour, safety and 5S, quality, customer availability, TAKT attainment, and cost as measured by overall plant performance.
- Identify opportunities for improvement; implement improvement plans, lead daily problem-solving activities within teams for process improvements, develop department budgets and ensure they are to plan.
- Provide for effective associate relations within manufacturing by ensuring that employment practices are fair and consistent. Ensure adherence to standard work, including plant work rules, collective bargaining agreement and payroll compliance (if applicable).
- Implement plant wide communication plans and initiatives with employees in area of responsibility. Serve as primary communication vehicle between leadership team and production employee.
- Bachelor’s Degree or business degree preferred; relevant work experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 1 to 3 years of manufacturing experience.
- Must possess sound interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Lean or Six Sigma Experience Preferred
- Supervisory/Leadership experience of at least 3 years.
What’s in it for you:
- Benefits kick in day one!
- 6% 401K match, plus an additional 2% of eligible pay in core contributions.
- 3 weeks of vacation per calendar year, plus paid holidays.
Base Pay Range: $75,000-90,000 annually
Disclaimer: This “range” could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed, education, experience, travel requirements for the job, or because of a system the employer uses to measure earnings by quantity or quality of production (so, for example, positions that may not have traditional salary ranges).
*Benefits vary by region, business alignment, union involvement and employee status.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Apply for the job now!