Job title: Patient Admissions Representative – Treasure Valley Hospital
Company: SCA Health
Location: Boise, ID
Patient Admissions Representative – Treasure Valley Hospital Job Details:
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
- We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions business.
- We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to support growth and transition to value-based care.
- We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable billing to patients.
- We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are going—and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
The Admissions Representative is responsible for the coordination of an effective, efficient admission process for all patients by receiving referrals, gathering and verifying pertinent information, and completing necessary procedures to schedule and admit outpatients
- Excellent professional, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities
- General office and/or secretarial skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work within the team
- Possess knowledge of typing, word processing, spread sheet, and computer billing systems.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Clerical experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Non-healthcare hospitality, hostess, customer service experience will be considered
USD $16.00/Hr. USD $28.90/Hr.
Apply for the job now!