Job Position: Parts Advisor (Aurora Ford Hay River)
Company: Go Auto
Location: Hay River, NT
Parts Advisor (Aurora Ford Hay River) Job Details:
Rev up your career as a Parts Advisor with our team! We are currently on the lookout for a talented individual who knows their way around auto parts, delivers top-notch customer service, and can manage inventory like a pro.
- Masterful knowledge of auto parts, with the ability to recommend, quote, and explain them effortlessly.
- A friendly and helpful attitude that leaves customers with smiles on their faces.
- Previous experience as a in a dealership of aftermarket parts department is preferred.
- Inventory management skills that could rival a magician. No disappearing parts on your watch!
- Lightning-fast reflexes and precision accuracy when ordering the right parts for our valued clients.
- A beacon of trustworthiness and a happy-to-help attitude, you thrive in a collaborative environment. Your teammates can always count on you to go the extra mile, ensuring a supportive and cohesive team dynamic.
- Learn and Grow – We’re committed to your growth and development. We will ensure you receive all of the training you need as well as access to our library of courses in the Go Auto U.
- Employee Investment Program – Money back? Yes, please! Brace yourself for this irresistible offer. Our program guarantees a 10% return every year, up to a whopping 25%, based on Go Auto’s profits.
- Vacation Vibes – We understand the importance of work-life balance. Picture yourself sipping margaritas on a sandy beach. After your first year, enjoy THREE WEEKS OF VACATION! Reach five years, and you’ll have four weeks. Hit ten years, and you’ll be soaking up FIVE weeks of vacation time!
- Health and Dental p- Your well-being matters to us. Experience comprehensive benefits, including healthcare, dental coverage, and a health spending account. We want to see your biggest, brightest smile!
- Climb the Ladder – With our promote-from-within culture, you’ll have ample opportunities to grow along your chosen career path. ? (FUN FACT: Our President started his career at Go Auto as a Parts Advisor!)
- Positive Team Environment – Join a vibrant team of like-minded individuals who share your passion and drive. We foster a positive and collaborative work environment where everyone supports and uplifts each other. Together, we celebrate victories, overcome challenges, and create lasting friendships.
- Giving Back Feels Great – We’re all about making a positive impact. Every year, we donate to worthy causes like the Kids with Cancer Society and Go Auto Fuels the Schools.
- Find Your Life-Changing Career – We don’t just offer jobs; we build lifelong careers. During your interview, ask us about our inspiring success stories of career growth within Go Auto.
Don’t settle for just a job—join us at Go Auto and build a career you’ll love. Shift into gear and apply today!