Job Position: Marketing Data Analytics Student
Location: Clayton, VIC
Marketing Data Analytics Student Job Details:
With a proud history over 136 years, the Bosch Group employs over 420,000 people in more than 450 locations worldwide, Bosch has been carbon neutral since 2020. As a leading global supplier of technology and services, every day we work on technology that is ‘Invented for Life’, investing 7.2 billion euro on research and development, Bosch is working on tomorrow’s key technologies today. To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 94% held by a charitable trust. Bosch truly is, a remarkable company.
The Automotive Aftermarket division (AA) of Robert Bosch provides one of the most complete product portfolios globally. Our range includes Wipers, Batteries, Spark Plugs, Starter Motors and Alternators as well as Braking, Fuel Injection, Ignition and Diesel products. The Automotive Aftermarket division also encompasses the Bosch Service Centre network, which offers a complete range of diagnostic and repair services along with a wide range of spare parts.
Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Undergraduate Marketing Data Analytics Student to join our Automotive Aftermarket department on a full-time basis for 12-months commencing February 2024.
You will gain valuable experience and knowledge as an integral part of our Automotive Aftermarket team. Some of the tasks that you will undertake with us include:
- Analysing product sales data of approximately 30,000 SKU’s, 300 customers and 10 product categories
- Presenting trends and insights to both the marketing, management and sales teams
- Using databases, Power-Bi, Excel and various SAP tools to merge data and create user friendly reports and data analysis tools
- Supporting the product managers to interrelate their data to the end user vehicle applications for both industry and in-house cataloguing systems
- Developing a clear understanding of the market dynamic and pricing system and use this knowledge to support pricing model development, specific to customer profiles and channels
You will find opportunities to develop your expertise and broaden your tertiary studies. A strong support network will smooth your entry into working life: your supervisor and other team members will be there to help you succeed!
You will have excellent attention to detail, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, work well with teams and have excellent organisational and communication skills.
To be considered for our Student Program, you are required to meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in and completed units towards a Marketing/Data Analytics Undergraduate degree
- Proficient in Power-Bi, Access and Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in SAP would be advantageous
What BOSCH Can Offer You
As a values-based organisation, we foster and engage a high-performing culture, and value and promote a diverse workforce, supporting equal opportunities for all of our employees. Bosch provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills while working in a professional environment of a large, progressive multinational organisation, championing quality and innovation.
As an employer, we offer you:
- A diverse and broad student placement
- Excellent training and development opportunities to complement your tertiary studies
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- A staff discount on company products
- On site car parking
- An internal network of students, to support your placement and learning
- Access to an Employee Volunteering Program
Applying for this vacancy
We are committed to building a sustainable, inclusive, and diverse workforce in all its forms. We value diversity in our organisation and in our recruitment activities and believe that every voice adds value. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias.
If this role interests you and you are excited to work with Bosch, send in your application and include your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript in one single document (PDF or Word) outlining how you meet the requirements of the position.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate Australian work rights to apply for this role.