Job Position: Line Cooks and Chefs
Company: The Sporting Globe
Location: Robina, QLD
Line Cooks and Chefs Job Details:
Calling All Food Fanatics and Sports Enthusiasts!
At The Sporting Globe, you’ll find a vibrant and energetic atmosphere reminiscent of a sports stadium. The venue is designed with large screens and TVs strategically placed throughout the space, ensuring patrons can catch every thrilling moment of their favourite sports events while sitting comfortably with their private booths and TV. You can expect to find it broadcast here from all over the world, whether it’s football, cricket, rugby, basketball, UFC or any other sport
Roles and Requirements
- To ensure that all meals are cooked in a manner that adheres to the venue’s recipe & plating guides and that all meals are served on time and are of the highest possible quality.
- Ensuring staff are allocated sections and secondary duties throughout their shifts and managing general kitchen operations with the head chef.
- To maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen that adheres to all food preparation and cleanliness guidelines. Also, ensuring staff are following the kitchen cleaning systems
- Possesses experience and demonstrates competency and actively participates in all technical aspects of cooking; including but not limited to grilling, deep frying, shallow frying, meat, seafood, and poultry
- Participate in preparation, cooking and presentation of all menu items with attention to detail and adherence to standards, working across all kitchen stations, including prep, fry, grill, line, salad and dessert stations
- Cleaning and organising the kitchen and stock holding areas
- Occupational Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ensure kitchen cleanliness is maintained to Sporting Globe standards
Why join The Sporting Globe?
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities to progress within the company.
- A front-row seat to all the sports action in a lively and vibrant atmosphere
- Ongoing training and development of our people: we offer RTO courses fully paid for by the company
- 50% off food while you’re working with complimentary tea, coffee, juice and soft drinks
- Discounts for you, family and friends across our Signature Hospitality brands
- Great competitions that can win you fantastic prizes and giveaways
- Benefits and discounts on retail brands
- All the tools that are necessary for you to run the business efficiently and effectively.
- Opportunity to travel for work
- The large Support team from our Operations team, finance, IT, marketing, Customer Service, Development and People & Culture