Job Position: Insights and Client Solutions Lead (Sponsorship Marketing)
Company: AIP Connect
Location: Toronto, ON
Insights and Client Solutions Lead (Sponsorship Marketing) Job Details:
*Our client provides strategic solutions to brands looking to make smarter sponsorship decisions, with relevant consumer perspectives and insights.
**They’re looking for a Senior Manager or Director to join their entrepreneurial team.
***They offer a flexible hybrid work model.
Sponsorship marketing is when brands or companies partner with sport, culture, entertainment, or charitable organizations to reach and impact consumers. Sponsorship marketing has become one of the primary vehicles to connect with consumers where they are their most passionate.
Our client recognized the need to democratize access to credible and
actionable insights that power data-driven decisions. They aim to cut through the noise by helping sponsorship marketers understand how people behave, feel, and react toward sponsorships.
In an era where data-driven decisions are at the forefront of success in the world of sponsorship and marketing, we are seeking a driven, ambitious, and people-oriented individual who is passionate about deciphering consumer behaviour and transforming insights into actionable plans to inform the right investment decisions for brands.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Manager/Director of Insights and Client Solutions will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategies that will connect brands with the right sponsorships, drive client success, and ensure our company remains at the cutting edge of this ever-evolving industry.
This position is a unique blend of market research, strategic planning, and client relationship management, with an opportunity to grow with the organization, making it a dynamic and exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
1. Love sports, arts, music, entertainment, and charitable initiatives.
2. Want to work with many of the most active brands in sponsorship.
3. Want to play a leading role at a cutting-edge company that is globally recognized for our expertise.
Then this opportunity is for you!
- Market research and analysis: lead and execute comprehensive market research initiatives throughout the entire research lifecycle to uncover and interpret consumer behaviour.
- Client solutions: collaborate closely with our clients to understand their goals, challenges, and objectives, and develop tailored sponsorship marketing strategies accordingly.
- Data-driven insights and strategic planning: utilize market research findings to create data-driven insights that inform client strategies and drive success in sponsorship marketing campaigns.
- Client relationship management: build, maintain and grow strong client relationships, ensuring their satisfaction and success with our solutions.
- Leadership: proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and leverage these learnings to contribute to the evolution and development of the organization.
- College or University degree – preference toward business or marketing.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in market research, strategic planning, and client solutions, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights that have positively impacted marketing strategies.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Ambitious, results-driven, and passionate about the ever-evolving world of sponsorship marketing.
- A self-starter who takes responsibility and ownership and can work well independently.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are a necessity.
- Experience or capacity to learn other statistical program skills is a benefit. (e.g., SPSS or SAS)
What Our Client Offers:
- An exciting, dynamic, and flexible work environment with an entrepreneurial culture.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive variable bonus tied to performance.
- Opportunity to directly impact a growing business.
- A highly ambitious environment, but not at the expense of the team’s health.
AIP Connect believes in equal opportunity. Our recruitment consultants are committed to inclusive recruitment and selection practices and will not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Accessibility: If you need any accommodations during the interview process, please let us know.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Insights and Client Solutions Lead (Sponsorship Marketing) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Insights and Client Solutions Lead (Sponsorship Marketing) Vacancies in Canada.