Job title: Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Seviroli Foods Inc
Location: Garden City, NY
Human Resources Coordinator Job Details:
Job Summary: The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support in functional areas of the HR department, including but not limited to hiring, processing all onboarding and administratively supporting the HR team with personnel records, benefits administration, and time and attendance. The HR Coordinator will also support other areas as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit and hire all union employees
- Handle onboarding and orientation procedures
- Oversee and update employee files while maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Assist and respond to payroll-related correspondence as needed
- Assists employees with
- Create and generate reports to designated individuals as needed
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to the department as directed
- Maintain and update all filing and scanning department
- Assist HR Department with leave management, health & safety, and disciplinary actions
- Assist HR Department with employee training
- Proactively contribute to the team in all projects
Skills/Job Knowledge Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to speak to a group
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be diligent about meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of HR and payroll processes and related laws
- Knowledgeable regarding human resources best practices and employment law.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure. Skill at handling a variety of assignments simultaneously. Flexibility and willingness to work at a rapid pace in strict time frames.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and sound judgment. Exhibit diplomacy and patience when dealing with co-workers and others.
- Ability to work independently and without continuous support
- Trilingual a must (English/Spanish/Creole)
- Willing and able to work additional hours as needed to ensure responsibilities are met.
- Able to sit at and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Able to lift 10 pounds and reach/bend to retrieve documents in cabinets and on shelves.
Apply for the job now!