Job Position: Housekeeping Supervisor – The Wickaninnish Inn
Company: Relais & Châteaux
Expected salary: $49750 per year
Location: Tofino, BC
Housekeeping Supervisor – The Wickaninnish Inn Job Details:
Description du poste:
Do you like to inspire and motivate? Are you looking for an opportunity for personal and professional development in an environment that supports you to be the best version of yourself?
Join our Housekeeping team as a Housekeeping Supervisor, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel.
Yes, the bulk of the work in most Housekeeping Departments is cleaning; let’s not gloss over the fact that Room Attendants clean toilets, sinks, showers, make beds, vacuum kilometers of carpet each day and fold mountains of laundry. What is different at The Wickaninnish Inn? It’s the culture, the leadership and the empowerment given to every employee to seek out those moments where they can engage with a guest and make their stay that much more memorable.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you are a hands-on leader, running the floors and at times with the Housekeeping Manager. You are responsible for inspiring the team in their daily duties, supporting their development. You can also try your hand at creating new staff appreciation opportunities whether it be an event or a simple gesture such as a “Thank you” cookie.
- Performing quality checks on guestrooms and public spaces and providing feedback
- Be the contact person for all guests or staff who may require immediate assistance from the Housekeeping Leadership team, and/or follow up with guest or staff concerns as necessary
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness and physical condition of the Housekeeping Department work and storage areas.
- Play a role amongst the Leadership team wherein you would develop valuable skills such as scheduling, training, HR, procurement/purchasing; including research, costing and implementation
- Look for opportunities to create magical moments for our guests
A good relationship is built upon mutual and reciprocal appreciation. We value the time and experience you bring to your work; here are some of the benefits and privileges you’ll have access to alongside your experience at the Inn:
By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your resume and interests align with our currently available positions.
Description du profil:
Our ideal candidate will embody the West Coast culture, while still being committed to the art of hospitality and pursuit of excellence. They will have:
- Passionate about the art of service and have an acute eye for detail
- Energetic and inspiring leader that possesses initiative to put forward positive ideas for daily opportunities
- Previous housekeeping experience is required
- Minimum 1-year management or supervisory experience in the Hospitality industry and/or related service industry OR 2 years of front-line experience in a high-end luxury facility is highly preferred
- Physically able to meet the demands of the position
- Working knowledge of Maestro, Microsoft Office Suite, and File Maker Pro are assets
- Familiarity with guestroom technology such as Apple products, Bluetooth, Smart Tv’s, etc.
- WHMIS certification or willingness to obtain
- Must enjoy working evenings, weekends and holidays
- An employment duration commitment will be required. Must be authorized to legally work in Canada.
- A mutual understanding of your employment duration will be determined during your interview
Salary: $49, 750.00
We are a family-owned Relais & Châteaux property located on the stunning West Coast of Vancouver Island and have been creating world-renowned guest experiences since we opened in 1996.
While situated in one of the most beautiful places in the world, the success of the Wickaninnish Inn is based on our visionary leadership, the spirit of our people, and the unwavering passion of our teams. Together we deliver the highest service standards in an engaging and supportive work environment.
Discover why working at the Wickaninnish Inn will transform your career and give you an opportunity to explore the Pacific Northwest.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Housekeeping Supervisor – The Wickaninnish Inn Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Housekeeping Supervisor – The Wickaninnish Inn Vacancies in Canada.