Job Position: Construction Coordinators (Structural, E&I, P&M)
Company: Aker Solutions
Location: St. John’s, NL
Construction Coordinators (Structural, E&I, P&M) Job Details:
Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Aker Solutions is actively seeking Construction Coordinators for the following discplines; Structural, E&I, and P&M to support our Project Team in St. John’s, NL.
What will you be doing?
- Provide technical input and oversight during the development of offshore execution schedule,ensuring all requirements for onshore support, vendor/subcontract management, logistics, andoperational support are included
- Ensure that lessons learned and best practices from past and existing projects/operations areimplemented accordingly
- Ensure readiness reviews are conducted prior to defined offshore activities. Drive riskidentification and management including ownership of risk action plans
- Provide constructability input for engineering studies and design
- Review work scope to identify the material, equipment, and resource requirements for estimateddevelopment
- Take part in problem analyses and implementation of corrective actions
- Make adjustments to priorities, methods, and schedules to meet needs and ensure suchdecisions do not interfere with an overall plan
- Identify and offer cost-effective solutions to both Aker Solutions and the client
- Provide disciplined Hook-up support in line with PMT expectations on HSE, Quality, and Technicalneeds
- Liaison with Operations, Pre-commissioning, Design, Engineering, and Quality groups to obtain afull-scope understanding
- Review and assist with the development of implementation Hook-up estimates
- Support site surveys during the engineering development phase
- Travel to facilities to assist project team and coordinate execution aligned to project schedule asrequired
- In conjunction with offshore hook-up manager assist with the alignment of handover priorities
- Ensure execution risk and mitigations are identified within the work pack
- Mobilize offshore for project execution
We think you should have:
- Engineering Technology diploma and a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Construction Coordinator, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience in offshore hook-up & commissioning.
- Ability to interpret and make decisions on methods and techniques to be utilized for work in related discipline.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office & Navis Works
- Speaks clearly and fluently; expresses opinions, information, and key points of an argument clearly; creates presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence
- Gather the most important information; analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts; recognize symptoms that indicate problems; make sound and timely decisions
- Sets clearly defined objectives; manages time effectively; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity; consistently achieves set goals
- Adapt to changing circumstances; accepts new ideas and change initiatives
- Establishes good relationships with clients and co-workers; relate well to people at all levels
- Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others; listens, consults with others, and communicates proactively; develops and openly communicates self-insight
- Actively promote, through your personal commitment, Aker Solutions’ HSEQ Policies, Principles, Just Care™, HSE Mindset, Just Rules, Just Culture, and HSE Operating System
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Dynamic project and team environment
Interested? Contact us.
Aker Solutions is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Consistent with the Accords Act, residents of Newfoundland and Labrador specifically, and Canadians generally, who are qualified, will be given first consideration for training and employm
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Construction Coordinators (Structural, E&I, P&M) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Construction Coordinators (Structural, E&I, P&M) Vacancies in Canada.