Job Position: Home Care Nurse
Company: Lac La Ronge Indian Band
Location: La Ronge, SK
Home Care Nurse Job Details:
(This is a re-advertisement; previous applicants need not apply)
We are looking for two (1) compassionate, caring, patient Registered Nurses, with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Our RNs in the Home Care Program experience a team environment where there is a shared goal and commitment to provide our clients with the care they need and deserve. This role requires time management and adaptability. If you feel like this would be a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply!
About the Organization: LLRIBHS promotes health in our communities for the wellbeing of all members. We provide accessible, high quality health services and programs. Together with others, we work to build capacity and educate as we address both acute needs and the determinants of health.
About the position: The Home Care Nurse is responsible for providing community-based nursing services and works under the direct supervision of the Home & Community Care Nursing Supervisor. This position is located in La Ronge, but will be required to travel to LLRIB communities as necessary. They will utilize teaching, assessment and nursing skills to effectively assist clients obtain an optimal level of independent functioning. The Home Care Nurse will use the Saskatchewan First Nations Home and Community Care Manuals when providing nursing care.
What you’ll love about us:
- We provide cash incentives to help employees achieve financial stability now and for the future.
- We provide non-cash incentives to provide employees time to enjoy life, achieve professional growth, and to ensure health and wellness.
- We offer practices, policies, and programs that support employees achieve balance at work and at home.
- We offer and provide resources that set expectations, support, and recognize employees.
- We offer and encourage learning opportunities for employees to learn new skills and progress in their Career.
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Qualifications: Suitable candidates will have a minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing; Be in good standing and registered with the College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (CRNS); and have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel.