Job Position: Hiring for future talent – Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (Private)
Company: Medavie Blue Cross
Location: Moncton, NB – Halifax, NS
Hiring for future talent – Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (Private) Job Details:
For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We’re committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie – a national health organization with over 6,400 employees. Together, our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Private Contact Centre (ATL)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Atlantic Provinces (Remote or Onsite available)
Reports To: Team Leader
Our Mission to You
Certified as Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Medavie Blue Cross offers a career where you will experience meaningful, rewarding work in a purpose-centred, inclusive environment. Our team of 2,100 professionals excel through our shared values: compassion, responsibility, adaptability, innovation, and community spirit and as a non-profit organization, we are proud to give back to the communities. At Medavie Blue Cross, we foster a culture of openness, understanding and a sense of belonging where everyone can bring their true selves to work.
Building our future talent network:
We are always on the look-out for great talent like you! People with determination, passion, and curiosity who are excited about the idea of being the first point of contact for our company.
We are hiring classes monthly and are looking to build a network of Customer Service Representatives who are flexible in their start date. If you are a critical thinker, love providing an amazing customer experience and are ready to start your career in an award-winning company culture with caring leaders and teams, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential – let’s talk!
Apply to this posting and if you are selected for further consideration, we will be in contact with you.
Motivated by helping others?
In this role you will provide support and service to our members where you will have the opportunity to effectively problem solve and contribute positively to a team environment. Your objective in this role is to ensure that the person making the inquiry receives the highest level of customer service possible. Far from your typical contact center experience – we have some of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the whole company.
- Comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid
- Monday to Friday shifts ending at 9pm EST / No overnights / No weekends!
- Extensive virtual paid training program, ensuring you are prepared to take calls
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Emphasis on work life balance offering wellness benefits, health resources & discounts
- 4% Short-Term Incentive Program which recognizes your contribution to our success
What you need to succeed:
- You like helping people – this is non-negotiable
- You are a good communicator – through email and phone, you are clear, concise, and friendly
- Whatever it takes attitude, you like a new challenge every day
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma with post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in customer service
- Ensure you can concentrate, have high attention to detail and be able to sit while using a computer and a headset for prolonged periods of time
- Those who have 2+ years with Contact Centre experience and enjoy this industry have proven to be very successful in our environment
- Strong technical aptitude – you can multitask and navigate between multiple software applications simultaneously while supporting the caller
- You can handle the good and challenging calls
- You are a problem-solving master; you understand the callers needs and learn quickly how to get the best results in any environment
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment working remotely with coworkers and Leaders
Language Requirement: Must be fluently Bilingual (English and French) both written and verbal in-order to provide services to our customers and communicate with internal stakeholders in both official languages
- Training hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 4:30pm EST)
- After training you will be provided with a schedule, working 7.5 hours a day, Monday-Friday, Evening shift to start.
- Our Centre’s support customers from coast-to-coast and our core hours are 8am – 9pm EST
- We offer a shift-bid option twice a year (depending on business needs) where you will have the opportunity to select an alternate available shift within the core Contact Centre operating hours. This process is based on seniority.
Home Office Requirements:
- Private working area must have a locked door, secure locked perimeter doors, and a locked office space in a controllable environment
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work time
- You must always ensure your e-work space is secured before walking away
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Medavie Blue Cross strives to foster a culture where everyone is enabled to achieve their full potential – a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) where we live our values every day in the way we treat each other, our members and the communities we serve. Accessibility is a top priority.
For applicants with disabilities, we provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Medavie Blue Cross Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Hiring for future talent – Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (Private) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Hiring for future talent – Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (Private) Vacancies in Canada.