Job Position: Global Investment and Innovation Incentives Analyst – Sydney
Location: Sydney, NSW
Global Investment and Innovation Incentives Analyst – Sydney Job Details:
Job Requisition ID: 34699
- Help to grow and shape Australia’s most innovative businesses!
- Join a team of 1,000 professionals around the world working to make an impact that matters – for our clients, our people, and the wider world.
- Deloitte Flex – choice and flexibility on where, when and how you work
- Access to free and confidential coaching, including wellbeing, financial and nutrition coaching
- Holistic wellbeing program – flu vaccinations, fresh fruit, wellbeing leave, and mental health support
What will your typical day look like?
As an Analyst in our Global Investment and Innovation Incentives (Gi3) team, you will develop and apply core skills in preparing Research and Development (R&D) Tax Incentive claims, Government grant applications for strategic projects, and other commercialisation activities for our clients.
You will support clients across a broad range of industries including life sciences, climate technology, agriculture, manufacturing, energy/resources, software-based technology and telecommunications, spanning from the country’s most innovative start-ups to the most prestigious global brands.
You will be challenged with complex and strategic projects as you assist in delivering consulting and compliance engagements in an efficient and proactive manner. You will be mentored by highly experienced senior practitioners as you expand your role to include scoping and interviewing, expenditure calculation, audit defence, project management and business development. You will also work closely with key client stakeholders across product, technology, PMO, finance and tax functions as well as cross-collaborate with other Deloitte teams, to be able deliver a successful high-quality outcome.
You will have access to a large library of knowledge tools and repositories, up-to-date technical resources, and learning pathways (technical and professional) to assist you in your engagements and your professional growth.
Most importantly, you will be exposed to the latest in cutting-edge research and development programs from some of the most innovative companies in Australia.
About the team
Our Gi3 service line in Australia is part of a global network with over 1,000 dedicated practitioners around the world. Our Australian Gi3team includes PhD qualified scientists, IT professionals, engineers, technologists, chartered accountants, and lawyers. Our team works to assist our clients in undertaking new investment and innovation by identifying and securing government support to realise their plans. This involves identifying key projects, seeking to understand how and why the government might be interested in providing support, and assisting to access funding opportunities and incentive programs to generate a successful outcome.
Every single day with the team is filled with collaborative discussion and new challenges that motivate and excite us.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- A Science, Business, Commerce and/or Law Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience within a consulting firm or industry
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- An ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively and comfortably with a variety of stakeholders, including internally and across client business functions
- An enthusiastic, proactive work approach and a genuine eagerness to learn about cutting-edge and emerging technologies
- An ability to multitask and work either autonomously or collaboratively with a team across various projects
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel and/or Power BI/Tableau to interrogate data and solve complex problems.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of , including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Global Investment and Innovation Incentives Analyst – Sydney Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Global Investment and Innovation Incentives Analyst – Sydney Vacancies in Australia.