Job Position: General Labourer Meat Processing
Company: JBS Foods
Location: Melbourne, VIC
General Labourer Meat Processing Job Details:
JBS Australia’s Southern Division, headquartered in Melbourne, has the largest multi-species processing facility in Australia, processing beef, sheep, and goats. JBS Southern processing facilities have access to all major international markets, providing our livestock suppliers with a range of markets and brand opportunities.
JBS Brooklyn, located 15 minutes West of Melbourne’s CBD are currently seeking Meat Processing General Labourers.
If you’re hard working, reliable with a can-do attitude and looking for an opportunity for full time employment with ongoing training and support, we want to hear from you!
As a Meat Processing Labourer, you will have experience or be eager to train and work in various areas of our meat processing plant. Be comfortable working in production environment, boning room or slaughter floor. And handling raw meat and animal bi products. Adaptable to a fast-paced physical role with a focus on safety and quality and willingness to learn and perform labouring duties such as trimming, packing, weighing, labelling, machine operating, manual handling and cleaning.
- Available for Full time employment, Monday to Friday
- Have reliable transport.
- Willing to undergo pre-employment medical and Q Fever immunisation.
- Reliable, committed, punctual, willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
What’s in it for you:
- Full time permanent employment
- On the job training
- Learn new skills, progression and potential to increase your hourly rate $$
- We provide you with the uniform and PPE to perform the job.
- Onsite canteen, parking and butcher shop
- Enjoy generously discounted meat products