Job Position: Fitter Machinists Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 482
Location: Webberton, Western Australia, 6530, Australia
Employment type: Full Time
Salary: $75,000 – $125,000 per Year
For both Australian citizens and applicants searching for sponsorship for a work visa or who are on an existing 482 visa desiring to shift to another firm, full-time permanent employment is available with immediate starts for workshop and site work.
- Join a family-oriented, rapidly growing company.
- Live in a Coastal, Lifestyle Rich Location
- Work with a Professional team with the opportunity to Advance
- 482 Visa Sponsorship or visa transfer available
- Salary between $75,000 – $125,000 per annum
GHS Group is a quality-assured, diversified industrial solutions provider working across regional Western Australia. A diversified and progressive business based in Geraldton, GHS is a fully integrated, multidisciplinary service provider to the mining, infrastructure, and construction sectors.
GHS leverages over 30 years of experience and knowledge to provide comprehensive, cost effective, and innovative solutions to the benefit of our clients. Our success can be attributed to our team of professionals, who deliver high quality outcomes, safely, on time, and on budget.
GHS is an employer of choice, offering positions of employment based in lifestyle rich Geraldton. GHS is a family friendly, equal opportunity employer, that provides a supportive team environment. Should you have the right attitude, skills, and experience to contribute and add value to this progressive team, we encourage you to apply.
Purpose of the Fitter Machinists Position:
GHS Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced fitter or mechanic for site work in and around the Geraldton area and work located at our Geraldton workshop.
Regional Western Australia, permanently based in Geraldton.
- Trade Certificate (Machinist)
- Construction Industry White Card
- Current police clearance (obtained within the past 12 months)
- Work unsupervised
- Work in a team environment.
- Highly preferred Mining experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol tests
If you are looking to take the next big step in your career, we want to hear from you!
All Applications Must Be Made Through The Following Website.
Also, check Farm Manager with Sponsorship Australia 2023