Job title: Field Marketing Specialist
Company: Salata Franchise LLC
Location: Houston, TX
Field Marketing Specialist Job Details:
Calling All Foodies!
At Salata, our concept is and will always be simple; your salad is what you make it. As a built-to-order salad kitchen with more than 50 fresh toppings, five salad bases, a dozen house-made, gluten-free dressings, our guests can fully customize their salads and wraps exactly how they want with no restrictions. There are many other salad concepts like ours out there, but when you walk into a Salata we want our guests to feel like they can do, be, and create anything they want—because they can.
We believe that when our human growth reflects the growth of our salad ingredients, we can all thrive together – as unique individuals and as one healthy community. Since our humble beginnings in 2005, our people have been the key ingredient that has driven us forward from one restaurant in the downtown Houston tunnels, to more than 80 corporate-owned and franchise locations across Texas, Georgia, Southern California, and Louisiana. We need enthusiastic, positive thinkers and self-starters to help us reach that goal.
About the Role
The Field Marketing Specialist (FMS) is responsible for supporting national and local marketing efforts for Salata. They will be responsible for developing a local marketing strategy and working directly with the local Salata teams and the Home Office marketing team to execute. This role is perfect for someone who has sales marketing experience, enjoys being on the go, loves building relationships and deepening community ties, and has a knack for analytics and reporting.
The Field Marketing Specialist must be able to embrace and convey the Salata brand voice and positioning across all assigned markets via marketing in printed collateral, online and digital presence, social media spaces, and local advertising to reflect the spirit, identity, integrity, and tone of the brand.
- Free Salads
- Flex Scheduling
- 401(k) Matching
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Growth Opportunities
Field Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Research local community events to promote and participate in our Salata Mobile Kitchen.
- Provide support for all Grand Openings through planning, communicating with key players, and executing activations.
- Work with Field Marketing Manager in leading local event participation alongside Catering and Off-Premise to raise brand awareness.
- Build and maintain a database of community partners, local activations, and community events for the corporate restaurants while representing Salata at events.
- Manage Corporate 1% LRM budget and connect with the Corporate Ops team to execute local marketing initiatives.
- Assist in taking and creating content for social pages.
- Contribute to creating weekly Newsletter creation.
- Assist in any field tests and keep an intensive database of all tests and their results.
- Aid in the development and initiation of campaigns, events, and programs designed to build sales and raise brand visibility for Salata.
- Visit local restaurants, on a regular basis, to ensure the message consistency and marketing standards of Salata are in place.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement local restaurant marketing tactics and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, communications or business management, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to travel out of town at least one week per month
- 2+ years of experience working in Marketing
- Familiarity and experience in working with a team to complete high level projects.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and working within budget constraints.
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey marketing messages
- Function in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist, or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Stand or sit for an extended periods of time
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an office and restaurant environment setting. Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor restaurant environment/production setting with adequate ventilation. Occasionally be exposed to variable temperatures depending on the season. Daily environmental exposures to heat, cold, and water.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasionally, this position may work on weekends.
Travel: Up to 25%
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected based on assigned territory.
Home Office Location
16720 Park Row
Houston, TX 77084
*Salata Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Salata participates in the federal government’s E-Verify program. All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
Apply for the job now!