Job title: Entry Level Background Investigator- Clearance Sponsorship
Company: CACI International
Location: San Antonio, TX
Entry Level Background Investigator- Clearance Sponsorship Job Details:
Entry Level Background Investigator- Clearance Sponsorship
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Time Type: Part time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret
Employee Type: Part-Time On-Call
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Type of Travel: Local
At CACI, background investigation is more than research and reports; it’s your chance to contribute to the safety and security of our nation in the company of colleagues who value trust and integrity above all else. CACI fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality, and professionalism. Our staff has been an industry-leading provider of federal background investigations since 2004 and employs full-time and part-time investigators in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation. Document all information and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict required timeline.
- Attend a four-week intensive virtual, online training with additional in-field shadowing and two-week mentorship with a Senior Investigator
- Willingness to TDY at locations across the U.S. for 2 or more weeks in duration
- Opportunities to work on DCSA, DHS, Raspberry Beret, and Excalibur contracts
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of general experience demonstrating progressive responsibility in problem solving, planning and organizing work, and communicating effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a favorable determination based on a T5 Investigation
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver’s license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to extensively travel locally on a daily basis dependent on assignment location
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet ($50 monthly internet stipend is provided)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to walk, type, sit, or stand for long periods of time
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, such as typing detailed, extensive, and lengthy reporting
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Clearance: Active Top Secret Clearance based on a T5
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply for the job now!