Job Position: Department Manager Opportunities, Coles Supermarkets (Central Coast, NSW)
Company: Coles Group
Location: New South Wales
Department Manager Opportunities, Coles Supermarkets (Central Coast, NSW) Job Details:
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the Role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and community.
Due to internal promotions and growth, we are currently seeking experienced retail leaders for various Department Manager opportunities across Coles Supermarkets in Sydney, Central coast region.
We’re on the lookout for the following positions:
- Dry Goods Manager
- Bakery Manager
- Fresh Produce Manager
- Delicatessen Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Dairy Manager
- Duty Manager
- Nightfill Manager
About you and your skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Direct leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- Ability to look ahead, energise your team to deliver with pride
- To keep things simple and inspire customers by making sure Coles’ visual merchandising, safety, compliance and stock management standards are met
- To be customer obsessed and continually seek to better understand our diverse customers
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
Job ID: 108636
Employment Type: Full time
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Department Manager Opportunities, Coles Supermarkets (Central Coast, NSW) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Department Manager Opportunities, Coles Supermarkets (Central Coast, NSW) Vacancies in Australia.