Job Position: Recruitment Receptionist – Corindi
Company: Costa Group
Recruitment Receptionist – Corindi Job Details:
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
People are at the heart of the Costa business and across our regions we are a major employer with more than 6,000 workers during our peak seasons.
About the opportunity to join us:
The Recruitment Receptionist plays a vital role as the face of the Recruitment team and a supportive function for the harvest team at the Corindi farm. We are looking for an office all-rounder for this varied role that is offered on a casual basis. The primary duties of this role are to manage enquiries from potential employee (face to face, by phone and by email), support candidates through the application process, support the recruitment team to screen, process applications and onboard new employees, and to support some administrative functions required to operate our large harvest function.
As part of this role you will be interacting with people from a huge variety of backgrounds, with different reasons for wanting to work with Costa. It will be important that you can build rapport with candidates and communicate accurately what our roles involve.
About the role:
This is a busy role supporting our required workforce of more than 1000 people in the peak season. All applications are hand screened through an online recruitment platform and must be processed quickly and accurately in line with our procedures. For this reason, it is essential that candidates have excellent computer skills.
The key elements of the role involve;
- Demonstrating excellent customer service by answering enquiries in person, by telephone and by email
- Screening and processing applications including verifying eligibility of work rights in Australia and necessary skills and experience
- Performing accurate and fast data entry and scanning of documents
- Liaising with applicants regarding their application and progress through the recruitment process
- Supporting harvest operations through provision of supplies to harvest supervisors
- Maintaining employee database records including processing crew transfers, updating visa details and processing candidates through their exit from the business
- Reporting accurate information to the Payroll team on a daily basis
To be successful in this role you will need to be outgoing, enthusiastic and take pride in your work.
You will also need to:
- Be a good team player.
- Be eager to learn and have the willingness to try a variety of tasks.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to write, speak and interact clearly, consistently and professionally.
- Have exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Have the ability to work with sensitive information in a confidential environment with a high degree of integrity.
- Be reliable and flexible in availability to work, working on a rotating roster that includes early starts and increased hours during the harvest season
What we offer:
- Full training for the role – no experience required.
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
- Opportunities for mentorships and coaching
- Opportunities for travel
- Work-life Balance
- Full IT Kit provided
- Free On-Site Car parking
Please note: this role is not eligible for 417/462 visa holders to achieve a second or third year visa so please do not apply if you are trying to achieve your 3 or 6 months farm work.
We will review all applications received and will provide an update by email, so please keep an eye on your emails after you have submitted your application.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Recruitment Receptionist – Corindi Apply Now!
Discover More Costa Group Jobs, and Find more jobs in Australia.
Also, Check out More Recruitment Receptionist – Corindi Vacancies in Australia.