Job title: Clerical Services Associate- Pediatrics- Part Time, Evening
Company: NYU Winthrop
Location: Mineola, NY
Clerical Services Associate- Pediatrics- Part Time, Evening Job Details:
The Flex Staff Hourly employee is a variable one, ranging from entry level clerical support to professional (non-licensed), engaged by a department on an as-needed basis, compensated on an hourly basis. Flex Staff employees also include those who retired or terminated from a full-time position, brought back to perform their role on a part-time, temporary basis, often to support or orient the replacement employee.
1. If in a clerical role, performs basic administrative, office support and data entry or analytical functions.
2. If in a professional role, provides support at that level, or resumes the full time role previously occupied.
3. May augment or temporarily replace department administrative leadership.
4. May perform in a Consultant capacity, depending on profession, level of expertise, at an agreed-upon hourly rate.
5. Any duties within scope of ability assigned by department leadership.
- Depending on the role, a minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required as per MS Health System hiring policy. Otherwise, Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D as applicable.
- Experience relevant to the position.
The Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) provides a salary range to comply with the New York City Law on Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements. The salary range for this role is $15.00 – $50.00 Hourly. Actual salaries depend on a variety of factors, including experience, education, and hospital need. The salary range or contractual rate listed does not include bonuses/incentive, differential pay or other forms of compensation or benefits.
Non-Bargaining Unit, 460 – CVI GP1C Nursing – MSH, Mount Sinai Hospital
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity, equity, and inclusion are key drivers for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education, and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together. We invite you to participate actively as a part of the Mount Sinai Health System team by:
- Using a lens of equity in all aspects of patient care delivery, education, and research to promote policies and practices to allow opportunities for all to thrive and reach their potential.
- Serving as a role model confronting racist, sexist, or other inappropriate actions by speaking up, challenging exclusionary organizational practices, and standing side-by-side in support of colleagues who experience discrimination.
- Inspiring and fostering an environment of anti-racist behaviors among and between departments and co-workers.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people and to create an inclusive, welcoming and nurturing work environment where all feel they are valued, belong and are able to professional advance professionally. and share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise contribute to the patient experience and quality of patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our history!
“About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are passionately committed to addressing racism and its effects on our faculty, staff, students, trainees, patients, visitors, and the communities we serve. Our goal is for Mount Sinai to become an anti-racist health care and learning institution that intentionally addresses structural racism.”
Apply for the job now!