Job Position: Cleaner
Company: BEST – For A Cleaner World
Location: Drumheller, AB
Cleaner Job Details:
Established in 1956, BEST is a Canadian janitorial company that aims to create a cleaner world by focusing on communities’ social, environmental, and economic impact. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Location: Drumheller, Alberta
When you join the BEST team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly pay rates that are always above provincial minimum wage
- An excellent company culture, with access to educational grants and regular team events and celebrations
- Employee recognition and appreciation programs, like our BEST Guusto program, which rewards employees that go above and beyond with prizes
- Opportunities for career advancement, on-the-job training, and upskilling within a quickly growing company
You will be responsible for making sure your building looks clean, presentable, and inviting at all times. Some of the duties and responsibilities include maintaining common areas, and washrooms, mopping, sweeping, and wiping down the glass and other surfaces.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleaning and maintaining common rooms, kitchens, washrooms
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean windows and keep blinds dust free
- Take out and properly dispose of garbage
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Monitor and report any repairs or required replacements
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques, and methods
- WHMIS Certification is an asset
- Physical stamina and mobility including the ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (up to 50lbs)
- Ability to pass Canadian Background Check
BEST is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourages applicants of all backgrounds.
Click apply today!
Powered by JazzHR