Job title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Expected salary: $25 – 36 per hour
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Details:
Make an hourly rate of up to $36 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Colorado Springs, CO (and nearby areas), as a W2 employee with the most flexible schedule you can find. Founded by nurses, IntelyCare is here to finally give you the freedom and control that you need to thrive in your career and your personal life. Using our mobile-friendly app, our nurse professionals can easily pick shifts at any of our partner facilities — and take time off whenever they like. When you combine this with the benefits and support of W2 employment, you have a job that finally gives you the work-life balance you deserve.
With a job that works around your life, you can take that weeklong getaway to explore all the breathtaking sites that the Garden of the Gods has to offer, or free up a weekend to enjoy Territory Days with your friends. Want to scale back work so you can prioritize your classes at Newman University? When you set your schedule you can do all this — and so much more. See what else you can do when you join our supportive team of professionals by checking out more of our benefits and perks below.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers’ comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and more
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here’s what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
“IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency.”
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
“I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!”
“I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career.”
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you’re ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you’ve always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado 80509
Apply for the job now!