Job title: Audio Visual Installation Technician
Location: Boise, ID
Audio Visual Installation Technician Job Details:
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Are you mechanically inclined with a knack for hands-on work and love to travel? Do you enjoy working independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you provide an exceptional customer experience? If you want to work for a great company where you will have the opportunity to advance your career, join our growing team as an Integration Technician.
***This position requires heavy overnight travel, up to 95% of the time, Monday – Friday***
- Competitive pay
- Overtime opportunity
- Annual merit bonus and incentive plans
- Company vehicle, fuel, vehicle maintenance, uniforms and all necessary tools provided
- Company provided credit card, iPhone & laptop
- 100% field based – travel to different cities weekly
- Business travel and all related expenses paid
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off that accrues from day one and paid holidays
- Extensive service training and coaching program
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
What you will do
- Install operating room integration systems including physical placement of equipment, installation, termination, and interconnection of all cables, downloading and configuration of software; and testing of all functions per test documentation.
- Work with subcontractors, STERIS Personnel, Customers and hospital staff as needed to complete installation.
- Train Customers in system operations.
- Coordinate personal travel to job site location using Company travel portal
What you need
- High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of two years of experience or Associate’s degree in Electronics, mechanical or similar degree, plus one year of related experience
- Excellent knowledge of personal computers, video technology, video cabling, or networking
- Low voltage experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical troubleshooting skills along with strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic with a desire to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel extensively as required
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Leadership experience/potential a plus
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
Pay range for this opportunity is – . This position is eligible for [BONUS PARTICIPATION] OR a [INSERT COMMISSION RATE RANGE, IF APPLICABLE] commission.
Minimum pay rates offered will comply with county/city minimums, if higher than range listed. Pay rates are based on a number of factors, including but not limited to local labor market costs, years of relevant experience, education, professional certifications, foreign language fluency, etc.
Employees (and their families) may enroll in our company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, health savings account, voluntary benefits, supplemental life/AD&D plans and the company’s 401k plan. Employees are covered by an employee assistance program (also available to household members) and long-term disability. Full-Time Employees are also eligible for short-term disability. Full-time Employees will also receive Paid Time Off (PTO) based on years of service and paid Holidays. Part-time employees working 20 or more hours receive a pro-ration of the full-time PTO allocation and paid Holidays based on their standard hourly work week. Full-Time employees are eligible for four weeks of paid parental leave. Part-time employees also receive paid parental leave, pro-rated based on their standard hourly work week.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
STERIS is a leading global provider of products and services that support patient care with an emphasis on infection prevention. WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD by providing innovative healthcare, life sciences and dental products and services. STERIS is a $5 billion, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 17,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Req ID: 37016
Job Category: Service/Technical Services
Boise, ID, US, 83701
Apply for the job now!