Job title: Assistant Project Manager /AutoCAD Operator
Company: Artisan Stoneworks
Location: Deer Park, NY
Assistant Project Manager /AutoCAD Operator Job Details:
Artisan Stoneworks is a leading marble and stone contracting firm with a 25-year track record in high-profile luxury retail, residential, and commercial interior projects.
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable individual to become a full-time member of our team.
The Assistant Project Manager will support the Project Manager in the completion of all assigned projects throughout award, procurement, fabrication, delivery, installation, punchlist and closeout to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget. Responsible for compliance to Artisan Stoneworks’ quality, process and procedure policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and prepare new job set-ups and close-out documentation
- Maintain and track all critical project documentation including but not limited to Letters-of-Intent, Contract, Capital Improvement Certificates, Tax Exempt Certificates, Insurance Certificates. Lien Waivers and Warranty Letters. Ensures that all key project documentation is processed accurately and timely and kept in a neat organized fashion.
- Process change orders, field tickets and time and material tickets. Enter into accounting system, update and maintain change order logs. Assist project manager in tracking and collecting change orders. Periodically submits Change Orders to Clients as requested by PM.
- As submittals are prepared by Project Manager, send submittals to clients update submittal logs and track status, follow-up with client until approval is obtained.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing purchase orders, maintain list of open purchase orders and track as invoices are posted against the open amounts.
- Maintain contract files and checklist so that all key project documentation may be found quickly and easily.
- On occasion, attend meetings at customer locations, jobsites and supplier facilities.
- Document change orders, extra work orders, and claims. Maintain change order log.
- Assist accounting department in preparing requisitions.
- Maintain commitments to clients, co-workers and team members.
- Special projects and other duties may be assigned.
The Assistant Project Manager must be an excellent verbal and written communicator; able to establish and maintain effective communications with the client, in-house team and outside vendors throughout the project lifecycle.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, written specifications, RFI’s,
- Procedure manuals, etc.
- Computer literate with a proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!