Job Position: Apprentice Baker and Baker – Banjo’s Bakery Maroochydore
Location: Maroochydore, QLD
Apprentice Baker and Baker – Banjo’s Bakery Maroochydore Job Details:
Banjo’s cares about its people and the community. At Banjo’s the possibilities are endless. From starting your career as an apprentice, moving to a qualified baker to production manager, to potentially owning your own bakery through our well established Self-Raising Program.”
Baking is one of the oldest professions in the world, bakers have been in existence since ancient times – and who doesn’t love the smell of delicious bread being baked! Banjo’s are keeping the tradition alive, with a modern twist, in our innovative Australian bakery chain founded in 1984.
We are well known for our delicious pies, pastries, and coffee and are disrupters in our market, ready to shake up our competitors in QSR. We are fast-tracked for growth and poised to expand at a rapid rate over the next 3-5 years, it’s a great time to join our team!
We are looking for the following positions to become part of the Banjo’s team at our Maroochydore store.
- Apprentice Baker
- Become a Banjo’s expert baker – produce great tasting breads, pastries, and sweets fresh every day.
- Work closely with other Bakers and the Production Manager to maintain Banjo’s consistent, high-quality standards are achieved each and every bake.
- Follow Banjo’s established WHS practices to ensure you and your team are always safe at work
- Be prepared to work across a range of shifts – Banjo’s stores operate 7 days a week and open public holidays. Our production teams work between the hours of 1am until store close at 6pm
- You will have a positive attitude and love working as part of a team
- You take pride in your craft, and have experience producing quality baked goods
- You are reliable, organised and a good communicator who can support other team members in a great team environment
- You love a challenge at work where not every day is the same
- You have experience in managing and supporting a team
- You are open to opportunities to grow your career, in a workplace where you receive on-going training and development, and the opportunity to work as part of a winning team in a fun, busy and supportive environment
Want to know more?
We love to support our staff to reach their highest potential – at Banjo’s we have systems in place to support you to grow with our business. Ask us where a job at Banjo’s can take you.
Contact details for the store are [email protected]
If this sounds like you ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application! Please include your resume and contact details.
This position is available at:
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Apprentice Baker and Baker – Banjo’s Bakery Maroochydore Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Apprentice Baker and Baker – Banjo’s Bakery Maroochydore Vacancies in Australia.