Job Position: Aged Care Registered Nurse – 186 VISA Assistance
Location: Adelaide, SA
Aged Care Registered Nurse – 186 VISA Assistance Job Details:
Our client is a well established not-for-profit organisation and a market leader in its field, known throughout Australia for excellence in the aged care sector. Due to the current demands of industry, they are currently experiencing a period of exponential growth and are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join the team in Young, NSW! Proud, progressive and passionate, their employees and residents matter to them.
Reporting to the Care Manager and wider leadership team, as a Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of person centered care, ensuring the residents are at the heart of what you do. You will supervise, lead and mentor a team of carers and nurses to create a collaborative working environment as part of a multidisciplinary team. You will utilise your clinical skills through the design and implementation of care plans whilst adhering to aged care quality standards. Ultimately, you will ensure a safe environment within the facility and strive to improve the resident’s quality of life.
The role will suit a passionate Registered Nurse with demonstrable experience delivering a high level of patient care, the ideal candidate should possess:
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience in the Aged Care sector is preferred but not essential, nurses with strong acute experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of relevant aged care legislation
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to delegate and prioritise tasks
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills: teamwork, patience, working well in fast-paced and changing environment with a can-do attitude
- Able to deliver compassionate, holistic care to a high level
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Evidence of vaccine compliance or exemption
What’s On Offer
- Visa sponsorship for eligible candidates
- Access to salary packaging
- A relocation package of $5000
- 2 months initial accommodation on site if required
- Great career progression opportunities
- Access to health and well being programs
In return you will be rewarded with a working environment and culture where you will be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
Submit your application by clicking on the “Apply Now” button or contact Seb Newton on 02 8238 0253 or [email protected] requesting further information or a call back!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Aged Care Registered Nurse VISA Relocation Travel FIFO Full time Permanent
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Aged Care Registered Nurse – 186 VISA Assistance Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Aged Care Registered Nurse – 186 VISA Assistance Vacancies in Australia.