Job Position: Admin / Receptionist
Company: Chandler Macleod
Expected salary: $37.36 per hour
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Admin / Receptionist Job Details:
About the client:
Government department tasked with making life easier, accessible, and equitable for thousands of individuals and families across Australia. An all-round administration role encompassing administration, customer service and some personal assistant duties.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to provide procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities. In addition, you will:
- Provide counter/reception support for the local office including enquiries in the self-help kiosks and online support.
- Manage the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinate appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- Prepare associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertake a range of data entry activities
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback
The successful candidate will have:
- All round administration and customer service experience, ideally within the government or healthcare space
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills and competent in Microsoft Outlook.
- Great eye for detail and have a high level of accuracy in your work.
- Great interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with customers over the phone, and internal stakeholders.
- Great initiative to get tasks done with autonomy and strong problem solving.
- ASAP Start pending clearance
- 18-months Temporary Assignment
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday
- Brisbane QLD Location
- $37.36 per hour + super
*** Please note the successful candidate for this role will hold Australian Citizenship and willing to complete a Federal Police Check ***