Job Position: 2024 Summer – Associate Credit Officer – Student Intern
Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Location: Montreal, QC
2024 Summer – Associate Credit Officer – Student Intern Job Details:
Participates in and supports the operational activities of a business unit. Applies experience and complete working knowledge of the job and policies/practices to perform a combination of routine tasks and varied administrative/operational assignments.
What is the opportunity?
As Associate Credit Officer, you will be in a hybrid role within Risk Operations, which offers diverse exposure to Business Financial Services (BFS). You will analyze non-standard and specialized transactions and resolve client investigations and/or process gaps. You will act upon ‘continuous improvement’ activities and ensure a balance between the client experience and mitigation of operational and/or compliance risk, with full alignment to CB Operations business objectives and Our Collective Ambition vision.
What will you do?
- Compile documentation and information required by the Credit Advisory Group (CAG) to commence Commercial Credit Review (CCR)
- Collect information from various host systems and liaise with team members to obtain non-host system information (e.g. Financial Statements)
- Track receipt of required documents and information
- Ensure data integrity during file preparation and take action to correct errors in various systems (Synergy, Casper, etc.)
- Liberate time through front-end set-up administration, and communicating with Commercial Account Managers (CAM) regarding required client financials and documentation
- Leverage various forms of automation to assist in day to day tasks like: managing tracking sheets and ensuring timely electronic storage of documents
- Manage incoming documents and ensure appropriate dissemination of information
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution with an interest in Banking Operations and enhancing the client experience
- Bilingual in French and English required, as you will regularly do business with partners across Canada
- Proven efficient administrative and organizational skills
- Strong MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, detail oriented operations environment
- Change management experience and ability to adapt quickly in an agile environment
- Proven ability to independently balance priorities and have effective time management skills
- Exposure to credit policies and regulations
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge within Risk Operations
- Leaders who support your development
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Opportunity to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Job Skills Communication, Computer Literacy, Detail-Oriented, Interpersonal Relationships, Listening Effectively, Office Administration, Personal Development, Researching, Taking Initiative
Additional Job Details
Address: 1 PLACE VILLE MARIE:MONTRÉAL
Work hours/week: 37.5
Employment Type: Full time
Platform: Personal and Commercial Banking
Job Type: Student/Coop (Fixed Term)
Pay Type: Salaried
Posted Date: 2024-01-30
Application Deadline: 2024-02-07
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of 2024 Summer – Associate Credit Officer – Student Intern Apply Now!
Also, Check out More 2024 Summer – Associate Credit Officer – Student Intern Vacancies in Canada.