Job Position: Water / Wastewater Coordinator
Company: Chandler Macleod
Expected salary: $140000 per year
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Water / Wastewater Coordinator Job Details:
Water/Wastewater Coordinator | Rural Qld (Relocation Support Provided)
- Remuneration up to $140k (Includes Free Housing) + Vehicle + Overtime
- 6 Direct Reports
- Manage water and wastewater operations, staff, plant, equipment and processes of the local region.
About the Role
The role of the Water/Wastewater Coordinator involves coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations and maintenance of water and wastewater infrastructure, including water supply, treatment, and wastewater treatment. In this role you will report directly to the Director of Works, providing updates on operational concerns and capital project requirements for corrective actions. The role primarily follows a day shift schedule from Monday to Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work based on operational demands.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate III in Water Operations, Civil Engineering Degree or Licensed plumber
- Relevant experience in water and wastewater operations or extensive knowledge in water treatment, sewerage treatment, reticulation, chemical dosing, disinfection, and pump stations
- Demonstrated knowledge of SCADA systems operation
- Experience in Local Government or civil water treatment construction.
- Previous experience in water/wastewater treatment plant operations in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated safe working practices, including qualifications in working at heights and confined space entry
- Current Australian Driver’s License with the ability to operate manual 4WD vehicles
- Ability to prepare and submit operational compliance reports required by local, state, and federal authorities relating to water and wastewater treatment plant operations
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Anna Dziopa at 07 3003 7787
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Chandler Macleod, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce where everyone is welcome. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, women, people living with a disability and the LGBTIQA+ community.
You can read more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion at https://www.chandlermacleod.com/diversity-and-inclusion