Job Position: Warehouse Worker
Location: Edmonton, AB
Warehouse Worker Job Details:
Keeping our car and heavy vehicle parts on the go
If we can’t find the part, we can’t get it to the people that need them. That is why we need you.
Working in our distribution centers is being at the center of it all. Helping make the parts available, as efficiently and as fast as possible, is the key for us to best support our clients. At UAP, we believe we don’t just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward.
This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
Our warehouse workers are known to be reliable, knowledgeable, and experienced and play a fundamental part in our operations.
If the hat fits, we’d be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation for excellence.
Our warehouse workers ensure that every part is accounted for and ready for shipment. They’re reliable, well trained, and amazing at what they do! If you’re looking for a position with routine tasks, a stable schedule and work environment, consider joining our team!
In this key role, you will:
- Receive and stock product in the warehouse
- Organize product in a timely and accurate manner
- Receive orders and prepare shipments
- Comply with health and safety measures
To join our team, you need:
- Experience or knowledge within a warehouse environment
- Attention to detail and aptitude for distinguishing part numbers and figures
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Your benefits along the way:
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Flexible group insurance program from Day 1: health, drug, dental, and life
- Pension plan after 6 months
- Corporate discounts on the parts purchase, car dealerships, phone/data plans, fitness centers, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity to participate in our and RESP, TFSA, RRSP Programs
- Up to 3 weeks of paid vacation
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!