Job Position: Warehouse Traineeship
Location: Wingfield, SA
Warehouse Traineeship Job Details:
MRAEL in partnership with Lawrence and Hanson are looking for a driven and eager Warehouse Trainee to join the team.
Lawrence & Hanson is Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler, since 1886 L&H have been supplying electrical products to customers across multiple market sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial. With over 150 branches across the nation, they provide quality products, backed by expert advice, technical & logistical support, and e-commerce solutions.
This exciting opportunity will see you join a well-established company, offering:
- Great work-life balance; no weekend work (Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development and mentoring; gain quality on the job training all whilst completing a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
As a key member of the branch team, you will ensure optimum customer service, efficiency and effectiveness dealing with stock receipts, handling and dispatching stock or by providing service to Lawrence and Hanson customers.
This role is a full-time 24 month Traineeship and will typically see you carry out the following duties:
- Accurately picking, packing and dispatching of customer orders
- Receiving stock and ensuring its checked against delivery advice, receipted and stored correctly
- Completing inventory, cyclic counts and participating in stocktakes
- Interacting with customers via phone, email, or in person to service needs and/or complete sales
- Ensuring that the branch housekeeping is maintained at the highest possible standards
- Loading and delivering stock to customers (if applicable)
- Adhering to Health & Safety practices and ensuring that L&H is at all times, a safe working environment.
You will have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and work collaboratively with others. This is a physically demanding role. Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Forklift Licence or willing to obtain
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- An interest in sales and/or warehousing
The recruitment process will include basic aptitude testing.
If this sounds like a role and a team you’d like to join, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please click on ‘Apply Now’.