Job Position: Warehouse Operator | Helidon
Company: Trojan Recruitment Group
Location: Helidon, QLD
Warehouse Operator | Helidon Job Details:
Trojan Recruitment Group partners with leading Queensland manufacturers who supply explosives to the mining industry. Our client, who is based in Helidon, is currently seeking a Storeperson to join their Distribution team.
This is a great opportunity to build a long-lasting career with a company that genuinely cares about its’ people.
- Shifts Weekly: 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Identify raw materials and products required for the assembly plant
- Operate equipment in accordance with work instructions & procedures
- Picking and packing material into boxes in required formats
- Quality & inspection of materials, incoming and outgoing
- Ability to work with computer systems at a basic level
- Maintain a clean and organised work space
- Must have a high level of dedication to safe work practices
- Demonstrate a positive work ethic whilst working proactively within the team
- High attention to detail as the role requires a high level of accuracy
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Well developed computer skills
- Have a reliable car and drivers license
- Forklift license
- MR license preferred
- Experience in a storeroom or warehouse is preferred
A requirement of the role should you be successful is to complete a pre-employment medical and a Federal police and ASIO check.
Previous applicants need not apply again.
How to Apply
Submit your most recent resume by selecting APPLY. Contact our Brisbane office during business hours on 07 3613 5800 and speak to Tatiely.
You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
About Trojan – Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment opportunities across a portfolio of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.