Job title: Van Driver
Location: Aurora, NY
Van Driver Job Details:
Transportation of college related passengers as scheduled.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/TASKS:
1. Drive college owned vans on scheduled and unscheduled runs.
2. Check vans to insure passenger safety. Report any needed repairs.
3. Check with Office or answering machine for passenger information.
4. Record any changes in passenger or vehicle schedules.
5. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS/TASKS:
1. General clerical duties including: answering phones, opening mail, filing.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Excellent driving skills with a valid NYS driver’s license with no conviction or moving violations. Must be able to handle difficult people in a professional manner. Able to understand the English language and able to take and understand written and oral directions. Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and knowledge of motor vehicle laws. Able to see, hear and speak effectively to perform the required duties of the position.
High School Diploma
HOURS OF WORK:
– 16-20 hours per week must be available nights and weekends as needed.
– During high need weeks, may have 30 hours per week.
Apply for the job now!