Job title: Technology Specialist (Electrical Engineering, Physics)
Location: New York City, NY
Technology Specialist (Electrical Engineering, Physics) Job Details:
- Degree in electrical engineering, physics or similar.
- Experience in semiconductor devices, semiconductor fabrication, semiconductor design and/or other semiconductor-related experience. Ideal candidate will have experience in DF NAND semiconductors and general experience with memory.
- Native Mandarin speaker and fluent in English reading, writing and speaking (or fully bilingual).
- Previous patent drafting experience preferred, but not required.
- Superior writing skills and excellent academic credentials.
- Registered before the U.S. Patent & Trademark office (preferred).
- Draft patent applications for innovative clients, including descriptions and figures.
- Correspond with patent office about pending patent applications.
- Advise patent litigation teams based on your technical and scientific area of expertise.
- Interview inventors about new ideas.
Vanguard-IP specializes in the placement of IP/Patent professionals nationwide.
Our focus provides us with a deeper knowledge of our clients’ needs, and our candidates’ individual talents and career interests. Our broad network of long-term client relationships also gives us a competitive edge.
Our recruiters all have 10+ years of IP recruiting experience, and an exceptional record of success. We have superior knowledge of the IP job market, and offer trusted career advice for our candidates. We also have the resources and high level contacts to get your questions answered.
We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about what you are seeking in your next opportunity.
At Vanguard-IP, we respect the confidentiality of every candidate who contacts us. We will always contact you to obtain explicit prior authorization before submitting your resume to any of our clients.
**Should you have an interest in a similar position in another location, we have hundreds of openings in other markets. Please apply now and our team would be happy to review your information for this or other openings in your location of interest.**
Apply for the job now!