Job Position: Social Worker, Radiation Oncology – Lismore
Company: NSW Health
Expected salary: $54.77 – 56.54 per hour
Location: Lismore, NSW
Social Worker, Radiation Oncology – Lismore Job Details:
Employment Type: Permanent – Part Time
Position Classification: Social Worker Lvl 3
Remuneration: $54.77 – $56.54 per hour
Hours Per Week: 32hrs
Requisition ID: REQ459278
Make a new start in your career and life. Join a welcoming, supportive healthcare community, with professional development opportunities + more! Lismore Base Hospital is seeking a Social Worker Level 3 in Radiation Oncology to provide high quality clinical services and leadership as an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team for patients/clients of the Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSWLHD).
If you have:
- Relevant qualification in Bachelor of Social Work and eligible for membership of The Australian Social Work Association prior to commencing. To be appointed as a Level 3 Health professional evidence must be provided of three years’ clinical experience and demonstrated experience of extensive specialist knowledge or a high level of broad generalist knowledge within the discipline as defined by the award definitions of a level 3 practitioner
- Ability to utilise problem solving skills and a multidisciplinary team approach in the planning, delivery and coordination of patient care
- Effective communication through the use of information technology, written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify key messages, issues and concerns when communicating with others
- Knowledge and understanding of person centred care, quality improvement and evidence based practice
We can offer you:
· Flexible and supportive work environment
· Diverse career pathways
· Professional and personal development
· Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
· Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
· The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit , our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
· To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see
· You may be subject to a probationary period of six months from the date of appointment to this position.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the
2) Find out more about for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Andrew Moulding on Andrew.Moulding@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 12 February 2024
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Social Worker, Radiation Oncology – Lismore Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Social Worker, Radiation Oncology – Lismore Vacancies in Australia.