Job title: Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Location: Frisco, TX
Senior Marketing Manager Job Details:
Senior Marketing Manager, HCF – Away From Home (AFH)
Away From Home (AFH) comprises of workplace, hospitality, foodservice, and convenience channels. The AFH customers primarily consist of a large distributor network.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Away from Home (AFH) Hospitality, C-Store, and Foodservice (HCF) will be responsible for leading and developing marketing plans and programming for the HCF channel, with a particular emphasis on the Foodservice channel and supporting/driving new business within it. The role will have supervisory responsibilities for a Manager position focused on marketing efforts for the C-Store and Hospitality channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and lead the marketing plans & implementation of key marketing initiatives for the HCF business channels within the Away From Home Business, focusing on retention as well as new account acquisition
- Partner with sales and commercialization to create robust selling stories based on insights that can unlock new opportunities and drive new business initiatives across the HCF channel, but with a particular focus on Foodservice
- Collaborate closely with Sales, supporting them with/in customer presentations and events – including leading the planning for major industry shows like NACS, NRA, and the Hospitality Show
- Brief and lead external agencies and partners from planning to execution
- Analyze marketing program results and develop recommendations for improvement
- Leverage consumer and industry insights in all marketing efforts
- Build effective and productive relationships with customers and external partners
- Own the broader HCF Marketing team budget
- Manage an external team of contractors who can provide additional marketing support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business with minimum 10 years of related work experience, preferably in a “Fortune 500” company learning selling and/or marketing skills, or in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), beverage or related industries
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact and communicate effectively with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and the customer. Must be comfortable presenting and working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented, and comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment
- A passion for story-telling and marketing to create compelling selling stories in PPT, and the ability to brief in other marketing creative as needed
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines in a complex environment
Note: This role is based in Frisco, TX office. Work schedule is Hybrid, with 3 days (T/Wed/Thu) in the office and 2 at home.
#LI-Hybrid Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $12 billion. Formed in 2018 with the merger of Keurig Green Mountain and Dr Pepper Snapple Group, we have leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and we market the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. We have an unrivaled distribution system that enables our portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. We have more than 25,000 employees and more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Keurig Dr Pepper is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Apply for the job now!