Job title: Senior Audio/Visual Infrastructure Engineer
Company: Health Care Service Corporation
Location: Chicago, IL
Senior Audio/Visual Infrastructure Engineer Job Details:
At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
This position is responsible for collaborating with solutions engineering, HCSC’s AV Integrator, Corporate Real Estate, infrastructure operations, and infrastructure service management teams in the design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints for area AV. Participating in the design and build of repeatable patterns (build-kits) to improve deployment times for non-prod and prod environments. Transitioning knowledge to infrastructure operations.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Infrastructure Automation
- Minimum of 5 years working with AV Infrastructure including video endpoints, audio sources and displays.
- Operations Management
- ITIL v3
- IT standards, procedures, policies
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Oral & written communications
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
- Supplier management
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
- Drive cross functional execution
- Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Organized and detail oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Job Qualifications: (Specify the preferred level of education, experience, knowledge and skill desired when filling this job.)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
- Cisco Video Infrastructure knowledge
- Control Hub experience
- Azure Admin experience
- Live Event Broadcasting experience
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Even if you don’t think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway – you might have qualifications we haven’t even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for the job now!