Job title: Retail Sales Associate
Company: Ashley Homestore
Expected salary: $70000 per year
Location: Anchorage, AK
Retail Sales Associate Job Details:
Our Ashley Homestore Sales Associates create inspiration, enthusiasm, and excitement about Ashley’s products, helping our guests discover their style and design rooms they will love to live in!
Amazing earning potential, with established sales associates earning $70,000 – $100,000 a year or more!
Our independent Ashley stores are Alaskan owned, and we strive to provide our customers with quality Ashley products and excellent customer service.
We are proud that we have been awarded “The Best Place to Work” for large employers in Alaska and awarded fourth highest “Best Places to Work” in the American home furniture industry.
We believe it is important to provide a safe and positive workplace. It is important that all our staff work in an atmosphere of trust, mutual respect, and have the desire to help us continuously improve our business.
We also believe that good people want to work with good people and not those under the influence of drugs and alcohol. We pre-test and random test all our staff for drugs and alcohol. We also do complete background checks prior to employment.
- Welcome each customer in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Listen carefully to the customer’s needs.
- Follow procedures for processing sales orders, taking payments, and assisting the customer with credit application and financing arrangements, as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Be able to inform customers on the products we sell.
- Ability to listen and understand the customer’s needs.
- Succeed in a team environment, yet able to work independently.
- Ability to learn POS system and general computer programs (email, word processing)
- Able to be mobile on the showroom floor, frequently walking, climbing stairs, bending, sitting, and kneeling.
- Able to work retail hours including weekends and holidays such as Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Pass pre-employment drug & alcohol testing and background check.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with match
- Two weeks of paid vacation after one year
- Additional PTO programs
- Merchandise discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Apply for the job now!