Job Position: Reliability Program Coordinator
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Reliability Program Coordinator Job Details:
Job Summary: Joining our team as the Reliability Program Coordinator means youâre responsible for monitoring and measuring aircraft reliability, analyzing and compiling related data, and making recommendations to improve aircraft availability, improved dispatch reliability, and on time performance!
Joining our team means:
– Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
– A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family
– Benefits including Health & Dental and RRSP contributions, so you and your family feel secure in the future
What does work with Summit Air look like? Click the link to find out!
Apply today to join our incredible team in Edmonton, Calgary, or Yellowknife!
- Collects and validates maintenance reliability data and develops reports for Reliability Program for each aircraft type through liaising with Flight Operations, OCC, Dispatch, Maintenance Control.
- Analyzes and evaluates aircraft and component technical performance to determine if any unsatisfactory trends or conditions exist. Makes recommendations to the Director of Maintenance based on data to reduce repair costs for parts and increased dispatch reliability.
- Provide recommendations to the Director of Maintenance on Air Transport Associations and aircraft systems for consistent improvement of the Reliability Program and providing trend data for technical recurrent training.
- Review aircraft Maintenance Schedule Approvals annually and provide recommendations on changes to the Director of Maintenance.
- Review effectiveness of previously implemented Service Bulletins, Modsums, and Best Practices.
- Work with the Flight Safety Officer to manage the maintenance events associated with the Flight Data Monitoring program.
- 2+ years of aviation experience, with an emphasis on maintenance and compliance
- Certified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Transport Canada and/or aviation-related technical manuals and documents
- Proven proficiency in the MS Office suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of using FOS, RAAS, and Power BI is considered an asset
- Highly analytical, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of documentation and paperwork
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via . For more information about Ledcorâs Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our
27 Yellowknife Airport, 100 Dickins Street, Yellowknife, NT