Job Position: Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit , Queensland Health
Company: Queensland Government
Location: Caboolture, QLD
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit , Queensland Health Job Details:
Provide contemporary evidence based consumer/patient focused care.
Job details Position status Permanent
Position type Part-time
Occupational group Health – Nursing
Classification Nurse Grade 5
Workplace Location Brisbane – North
Job ad reference QLD/CAB542995
Closing date 16-Feb-2024
Job duration Permanent
Contact person Liza Williams
Contact details (07) 5316 5160
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide contemporary evidence based consumer/patient focused care, in collaboration with the interprofessional health care team to facilitate optimal health outcomes for the recipients of healthcare services and undertake delegated activities while assuming individual accountability for actions within the position and context of practice.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Respect – demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times.
- Teamwork – collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services.
- Compassion – is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients.
- High Performance – cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health’s vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders.
- Integrity – demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Metro North here:
Job ad reference number: CAB542995
Close date: Friday, 16th February 2024
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote and .
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
Information Package for Applicants
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit , Queensland Health Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit , Queensland Health Vacancies in Australia.