Job Position: Registered Nurse
Company: Regis Aged Care
Location: Adelaide, SA
Registered Nurse Job Details:
At Regis, we recognise the importance of the role our carers play in the lives of our residents.
Our Continuity of Carer model has a holistic view to how we care for our residents by allocating the same carer to the same group of residents, as often as possible. We know this is better for our residents, that it builds trusted relationships and is more fulfilling for you – our future employee.
Why work for us?
- Enjoy a flexible working environment to balance your life and wellbeing. Full time, part time or flexible working hours across all days and shifts to suit you.
- Competitive hourly rates, paid overtime, weekend penalties, with the ability to purchase annual leave / take unpaid leave.
- Strong professional and clinical development programs including opportunities for Traineeships or Bachelor Degrees through our Study Assistance Program and access to Regis Carer specific programs.
- Be inspired, be supported and be developed with progressive carer pathways and opportunities to relocate to any of our Homes or regions across Australia.
- Discounts and benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more through Maxxia Rewards and My Brands.
- Discounts on selected health insurance and access to wellbeing services.
- Employee wellness platforms including Employee Assistance Program, providing counselling, financial advice and personal support.
- Reward and recognition programs including our Annual National Care Awards.
- Employee Referral Program – refer a friend and be rewarded.
About the home
Regis Burnside is perfectly positioned in a friendly neighbourhood between the Adelaide foothills and city centre.
How you’ll care
- Seeing the resident as an individual, helping them to make choices and be as independent as possible through providing support and care.
- Assisting residents across the day, identifying changes in preference, needs or wellbeing, and seeking assistance if required.
- Support residents with activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, grooming and oral care.
- Provide social and emotional support to residents, including engagement in lifestyle activities.
- Keeping our residents mobile and helping to deliver and assist our residents with their meals are key to your role.
- Completing incident reports, care documentation and participating in Work Health and Safety programs.
- Work collaboratively as a team to provide service excellence and to make a significant difference in our community.
What will you bring
- Cert III or higher in Individual Support or related studies such as nursing.
- Experience in a personal care role in aged care (desirable)
- Commitment to a holistic care approach and supporting residents to achieve their goals and support their needs.
If you are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an aged care clinical placement or have an overseas nursing qualification we encourage you to apply.
Regis offers a diverse range of care options including residential aged care, home care, retirement living, day therapy and day respite. Regis is one of the largest providers of aged care in Australia and cares for more than 7,000 residents and clients each year.
To deliver on our purpose, we foster collaborative teams where everyone’s contribution is valued and our community of support is truly exceptional. With national and local support, you’ll be part of a team that truly cares.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People and individuals from all backgrounds, including those caring for and living with a disability, to apply.
Ready to apply?
If our approach to caring and this role sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you.