Job Position: Receptionist / Showroom Host – Porsche Centre Parramatta
Company: Sime Darby Motors
Location: Granville, NSW
Receptionist / Showroom Host – Porsche Centre Parramatta Job Details:
With over 40 years of experience, Sime Darby Motors is one of the leading automotive groups in Asia Pacific, representing luxury brands such as BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Porsche to broad-appeal market brands including Volkswagen. At Sime Darby Motors, we bring the best products and solutions to enable Asia Pacific to move and develop.
At Porsche Centre Parramatta we are passionate about exceeding expectations and delighting our customers with outstanding service.
Are you a personable, organised individual, motivated by the challenge of continuously exceeding customer expectations? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a dedicated Receptionist/Showroom Host to join our wonderful team at this leading dealership. This full-time position has no weekend work! Your working hours will be from 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and you will be based at our dealership in Parramatta.
Often the first point of contact for our business, your professional manner, appearance, and overall conduct will need to be reflective of our prestige brand.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be an integral part of our overall customer experience with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answering of incoming telephone calls
- Customer and vehicle database management
- Providing administrative support to the Sales and Service teams
- Offer and prepare refreshments for customers and visiting dignitaries.
- Ensuring that the customer waiting areas are maintained in a clean and orderly manner
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Cheerful and welcoming demeanor
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate MS Office skills. Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ability to perform calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Conscientious and self-motivated with a strong eye for detail
- Committed to providing exemplary customer service and always willing to go the extra mile!
Previous experience in hospitality or a similar role would be highly regarded, however applicants with suitable “front of house” reception experience in other industries are also encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
When you join our team at Porsche Centre Parramatta, you will have access a wide range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced, knowledgeable and supportive Leaders who truly care about their Teams’ success and career growth
- A competitive remuneration package
- No weekend work!
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families
- Discounts on private health insurance, vehicle brands across the Sime Darby Motors Group, travel and more
- A diverse culture of inspiration, innovation and collaboration
- Ongoing training & support, including access to study support, to further your career
If you’re a people person, committed to the customer experience and ready to hit the ground running, then this role is for you!
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Receptionist / Showroom Host – Porsche Centre Parramatta Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Receptionist / Showroom Host – Porsche Centre Parramatta Vacancies in Australia.