Job Position: Housekeeping Manager
Location: Monkey Mia, WA
Housekeeping Manager Job Details:
- Live and work beachfront, next to the unspoiled Shark Bay World Heritage Area, home to one of the world’s best-known dolphin encounters
- Onsite self-contained accommodation available
- Work for a Purpose lead WA organisation
This is a full-time role leading our housekeeping team responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of cleanliness and customer service for our resort which caters for up to 1200 guests and offers a wide variety of accommodation including two and three bedroom villas, hotel style rooms, budget accommodation dormitories and powered and unpowered campsites.
- Managing a Housekeeping team of 15 – 25 employees, to ensure the implementation of effective systems and operational procedures, including daily checklists are actioned
- Planning of daily room requirements and conducting pre-arrival checks
- Driving guest satisfaction across the resort to exceed expectations
- Work closely with the Resort Management team and other Heads of Departments
- Managing costs and wage costings within budgetary requirements
- Ensuring adequate supplies of housekeeping inventory and chemicals
- Proactively managing guest feedback for continuous improvement on customer service
- Recruiting, training and developing seasonal team members to ensure service standards are met
- Ensuring health and safety compliance
Monkey Mia is located in the beautiful Shark Bay World Heritage Area, alongside the picturesque Francois Peron National Park. Our resort is internationally renowned for the friendly dolphins that visit the bay daily.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in similar role managing in the hospitality or related industries
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays and willingness to assist with emergency after hours call-outs
- Knowledge of, and ability to maintain a safe working environment
- Drivers Licence essential
- Permanent Role with a competitive salary plus superannuation
- Onsite self-contained furnished accommodation for single or couple including utilities provided
- Generous discounts on home and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Access to a variety of Member benefits
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. If you need assistance or adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use to fully participate in the application or interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Housekeeping Manager Apply Now!
Discover More RAC Jobs, and Find more jobs in Monkey Mia, WA.
Also, Check out More Housekeeping Manager Vacancies in Australia.