Job Position: Product/ Category Manager (Remote)
Location: Sydney, NSW
Product/ Category Manager (Remote) Job Details:
Vista has made the 2023 AFR Top 10 Best Places to Work for the 2nd year in a row!
Who We Are
Vista is a Global e-commerce powerhouse with a dynamic and exciting entrepreneurial culture. Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, and with over 9000 team members Globally, we use our love of all things tech, design, manufacturing, and customer care to help small businesses feel big.
Your New Role
You will develop and execute the product category strategies across your portfolio and ensure our products surpass Vista customer’s expectations. You will communicate effectively across a range of senior leaders and stakeholders in the local market, and overseas, using data and your analytical skills to gain support for improvements to Vista’s range across three markets; Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (ANZS).
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Product Director you will be:
- Obsessed with ensuring each category delivers its role in the overall portfolio
- Representing Vista Australia, New Zealand & Singapore with global stakeholders to ensure the local market needs are understood and reflected in planning
- Developing and enhancing the product portfolio strategy to drive growth drivers and engage our customers with product solutions for their small business problems
- Responsible for the management of end-to-end product life cycle, optimising the range according to customer feedback and reviews
- Driving demand via the key levers of Pricing, Promotion and Product Experience, collaborating with our functional experts in each area
- Building volume forecasts for your portfolio based on go-to-market insights
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders and teams across the organisation locally and globally
What you’ll bring to the role:
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 4+ years of experience in category management, product management or product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or similar
- Customer obsessed, with strong strategic, critical thinking and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, e-Commerce experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to adapt according to the business’ needs
- Positive approach and can-do attitude invigorated by challenge
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Vista, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the communities in which we operate. We want people to feel like they belong and can bring their whole selves to work. Our aim is to continue to foster a collaborative environment with a keen focus on innovation, growth and ownership.
We’re an inclusive community.
We believe in the unique contributions of everyone within a diverse, global organisation. We work together to empower each other, creating a space in which each of us can spark our next great idea.
We’re growing. That means you can too.
We’re becoming the expert design and marketing partner to small businesses. We’re passionate about what we want to achieve, so we leverage our growth to support your ambitions and help you achieve your career goals.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy, and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30+ US States as well as several countries in Europe, and Australia.
Some of our other Perks:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Holistic 24/7 Wellbeing support for you and your family
- Wellbeing Recharge days
- Birthday leave
- Purchased leave
- Focused time for learning & development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.