Job Position: NEW CAREER WORK FROM HOME
Company: American Income Life: AO
Location: Newfoundland and Labrador
NEW CAREER WORK FROM HOME Job Details:
Please ensure that you read and comprehend this job post carefully. We are only accepting serious candidates that meet and understand all of our requirements.
We are Globe Life, a Fortune 500 Company traded publicly on the NYSE under the symbol GL. We have received a A+ Superior ratings for financial stability, business ethics and employee satisfaction. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work! We are currently looking to expand our North American operations to Canada.
Entry-level positions are available for both insurance enrolment officers and sales management positions. Globe Life: AO has served working class families since 1951 with life, accident, and supplemental health products to help protect members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, and their families. Globe Life representatives develop long term relationships with clients and meet them where they are most comfortable… in their home virtually on zoom.
This job is 100% Commission. Pay indicated in the job post is our first year agent average $60,000 – $90,000. $125,000+ their second year, all based on sales results. The bonus structure can be extensive with tenure, as well as numerous incentive trips paid for by the company, so get your passport ready! This is a work from home position, so if you are hardworking and can commit to working to achieve the income you deserve… then what are you waiting for?
– Distributes all insurance enrolment materials and determines eligibility.
– Handle incoming customer service calls
– Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
– Accept customer calls and return customer
– Respond to client request for coverages while representing their best interests.
– Create and explain individualized policies via our Needs Analysis system.
– Work and learn from management teams to stay up to date on new products, services, and policies.
What We Offer:
– Comprehensive full training provided
– A fun, energetic and positive team environment
– Rapid career growth and advancement opportunities
– Weekly pay and bonuses
– Virtual Work-From-Home setting
– Full union benefits package after 90 days
– Residual Income
– Ability to qualify for an all-expenses-paid yearly trips to all around the world
- Working Computer
- Access to Wifi
- Good communication skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Previous sales and customer service experience is preferred, but not a requirement
- Industry experience is an asset, but not a requirement
- Leadership and management skills
- Committed and hard-working
- Full time availability is required
- Must hold a Life AND Health Insurance license or be willing to get it. Candidates that are not licensed within their state will be given information further into the interview process on how to obtain this.
Globe Life has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing.
- Only accepting candidates with an NFLD, ON, MB, AB, SK & BC address. Our agents are welcome to work anywhere in the world once hired. Expect and follow up email or phone call by one of our hiring managers. We receive and review all of the applications, so we will move on to the next if you are unresponsive.
Powered by JazzHR