Job title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Company: The Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas
Location: South Dakota
Marketing and Communications Manager Job Details:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Join us in our mission to foster healthy communities by promoting and supporting programs that increase access to affordable, high-quality care for all. The Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas (CHAD) seeks an innovative, results-focused, and collaborative individual to serve as our marketing and communications manager. This individual will play a key role in developing creative content to effectively demonstrate the value of community health centers. This is a full-time remote position with a physical location in North Dakota or South Dakota.
If you are seeking meaningful and rewarding work, consider a career with us!
Full-time employees at CHAD earn a competitive wage and excellent benefits, including 100% employer-paid insurance for employees’ health, dental, vision, disability, and life. Other benefits include an employer-sponsored retirement plan with up to 6% employer match, vacation time, sick leave, 11 paid holidays, wellness time, a home office stipend, and more!
For more than 35 years, CHAD has advanced the efforts of health centers. Our members currently serve in 52 communities across the Dakotas. We believe everyone has a right to high-quality, reliable, affordable health care, regardless of where they live. This is why we work with health centers, community leaders, and partners to increase access to and improve health care services in areas of the Dakotas that need it most.
CHAD is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and belonging. We welcome the unique contributions that candidates bring and strive to attract staff from diverse backgrounds, including Black, Indigenous, & people of color, people with experiences of poverty, LGBTQ+ individuals, people living in rural areas, veterans, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We understand that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members and their communities. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that candidates can bring and strive to attract staff who share our “Cornerstones of Character” of integrity, respect, reliability, collaboration, and innovation.
In a fast-paced environment, this role develops and implements CHAD’s branding and communications strategy and manages creative, cross-departmental projects. Our marketing and communications manager develops innovative communication plans, marketing initiatives, messaging, and branding. Collaboration with staff and member health centers is essential when developing toolkits, messaging, and strategic communications to support our initiatives. Strong attention to detail is a must in ensuring that CHAD has the right mix of assets, channels, and tactics to build awareness among target audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field preferred, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Experience in working with website management (CHAD uses Word Press).
- Experience and proficiency in preparing organizational communications materials.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Understanding of health inequities, poverty, racism, and other structural barriers, and commitment to continuous learning in these areas.
- Excellent writer and presenter, with the ability to inspire commitment and action in others.
- Ability to travel to health center sites in the Dakotas, meeting and conferences.
If you are a positive team player who wants to make a difference in the lives of people in the Dakotas, then APPLY TODAY!
Apply for the job now!