Job Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant
Company: Capella Hotels & Resorts
Location: Sydney, NSW
Housekeeping Room Attendant Job Details:
About Capella Hotels and Resorts.
Capella Hotels and Resorts embody excellence in the craft of hospitality. Our vision is to combine tradition, discovery, individuality, and a twist of the unexpected, to create the perfect stay for each guest. Our destinations are designed by world-renowned architects. Our restaurants offer authentic flavours imaginatively reinvented. From the Auriga spas to each location’s dedicated and personal guest services, the Capella spirit is holistic, generous, and bespoke.
Capella Sydney is the culmination of a stunning transformation of the heritage listed Department of Education sandstone building, into a luxury hotel that will welcome guests and patrons alike into the impressive building for the first time in history. Delivering a guest experience unlike any other paired with lavish amenities, magnificent architecture and refined interiors, Capella Sydney will become the ultimate destination hotel for both local and international guests alike, establishing it as one of the finest hotels in the world.
The Housekeeping Attendant is an integral member of the Housekeeping Department with an eye for details. The individual is responsible for providing the highest level of comfort in guest rooms servicing and attending to guest housekeeping requests.
- Provides the highest quality standard of guest room comfort and cleanliness in accordance to the policies and procedures set by the hotel and Forbes standard.
- Provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, feedback guest complaints to Supervisor /Assistant Executive Housekeeper and Executive Housekeeper.
- Ensure and checks all daily require chemicals and supplies for cleaning supplies, use the chemicals provided, correctly and safety.
- To ensure all guest linen are changed daily as requested, emptied soiled linen, clean and tidies all pantry, storage cabinet and toilet.
- Experiences in similar role at luxury hotels/resorts
- Excellent interpersonal skills with personable character, a team player and good at cultivating guest relations.
- Basic spoken English
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, chemicals and surfaces
- Valid working rights in Australia
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.