Job title: Housekeeping Manager
Company: Hospital Housekeeping Systems
Expected salary: $50000 per year
Location: Tyler, TX
Housekeeping Manager Job Details:
Salary: $50,000 yearly
Shift: PM (2 pm-midnight)
Locations: TBD East Texas
Assistant Director of Housekeeping (EVS)
Assist with leading a goal-oriented hospital housekeeping department to create a team environment that is effective, productive, and rewarding. Together with your team, you will create a safe, clean, and comfortable environment where patients can heal. No housekeeping experience is required, just a willingness to learn.
- Provide leadership that supports a team environment that fosters morale, passion, quality, and respect
- Be open-minded and ready to learn from your manager and team members alike
- Lead and manage team member training, development, assignments, and schedules
- Perform daily inspections and assessments and coach and counsel team members
- Recruit team members who reflect our values and create a positive work environment that supports retention
- Collaborate with department, facility, and company leadership to achieve goals
- Analyze data and make adjustments to meet facility, budget, and compliance goals
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Communication: Effective written, spoken, and non-verbal communication
- Customer Service: Service-oriented mentality with a focus on exceeding expectations
- Professionalism: Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Decision Making: Ability to quickly make sound decisions and judgments
- Proactivity: Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize projects and needs
- Team Player: Willingness to provide support where needed to achieve outcomes
- Business Ethics: Demonstrate integrity, respect, and discretion in all business dealings
- Organization: Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Computer experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and various software
- Must be willing to relocate for promotion opportunities
Not Required But a Big Plus
- Experience managing a team
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Proficiency in languages other than English, especially Spanish
Manage a team. Grow your career.
We don’t hire assistant directors, we hire future directors. There will be a lot to learn, but if you’re willing to put in the work you will succeed. Assistant directors typically are promoted within two years.
What We Offer
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee resource groups (ERGs)
- Career development and ongoing training
Important to Know
- Many healthcare facilities require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption in place.
- Veterans and candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Who is HHS
HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven customer service. Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries.
We are growing rapidly and seeking motivated leaders to join us for the next stage of our journey. We support and encourage growth from within and believe that we have countless future leaders in our organization who are waiting for their next opportunity. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Team supports a work environment where individuals of all backgrounds are heard, respected, and encouraged to grow.
Apply for the job now!