Job Position: Home Care Cleaners – Hobart
Location: Hobart, TAS
Home Care Cleaners – Hobart Job Details:
Home Care Cleaners – Hobart
Aged Care Services | Greater Hobart region
Closing date: 01/02/2024
Casual and permanent part-time Home Care Cleaner roles based in Hobart region
Anglicare Tasmania is a non-profit organisation providing a wide range of community services to the people of Tasmania. We are part of the national Anglicare Australia network of organisations. Anglicare advocates for social justice and aids people in times of need. We provide programs relating to ageing and disability, health, housing, families, drug and alcohol treatment and support and more.
About the Role:
Anglicare’s Home Care Cleaners provide cleaning services to clients in their own homes. By providing this service it helps clients to continue to live in their own home. Clients are involved in deciding what cleaning needs to be done. Home Care Cleaners, where possible, work in partnership with the client to enable them to carry out light parts of cleaning tasks.
Some cleaning tasks that a Home Care Cleaner may be are asked to do are:
- house cleaning
- dishwashing and
Our staff are our greatest asset so we provide you with:
- a comprehensive induction program
- uniforms at no cost
- a company mobile phone
- Continual learning and development through paid professional training and regular staff meetings.
- protective clothing and equipment
What we offer you:
- an attractive salary including Salary Packaging;
- a 7% Graduate Loading payable where you hold a degree in a relevant discipline;
- professional development opportunities;
- a friendly and supportive work environment.
Services are delivered between 9am and 3pm, Tuesday to Friday.
The Position Description can be found below.
If you have any queries please contact
The successful applicant will be required to:
- provide a current Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People Registration (employment/volunteer category) including NDIS Worker Screening Check if you are applying for the 1st time or have renewed your registration since 1st February 2021;
- present an unsupervised contact with children or vulnerable people type National Police Check (no older than 12 months);
- provide an International Police Check if you have resided for 12 months or more outside of Australia after the age of 16;
- provide a satisfactory Anglicare assessed medical:
- provide a current provisional or full Australian Driver Licence.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: THURSDAY, 1st February 2024, at 6.00pm.
This position is available for an immediate start and applications will be shortlisted upon receipt.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the ‘APPLY’ link below to commence your application. You will be required to submit an up to date resume and cover letter which outlines your relevant skills for the role and addresses the demonstrated competencies.
For more information about our process, check out:
PLEASE NOTE: Other vacancies that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
About Anglicare Tasmania
Anglicare Tasmania is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for positions with Anglicare Tasmania must undergo screening processes prior to a successful appointment.
Anglicare Tasmania is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders (ATSI), Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds and LGBTIQ+ communities.
Anglicare Tasmania is committed to providing an inclusive and respectful work environment where all people are valued and have equal access to opportunities to reach their full potential.